Gentlemen’s Pro-Am Scholarships
NEW! Pro/Am Show Dance Scholarship
Only Top 6 Solos will be invited to compete in the Show Dance Scholarship on Friday Evening Session.
Here are the rules:
- Solo Entries are all ages and levels combined.
- Students will receive scores and comments from the judges.
- Only Top 6 Solos will be invited to compete in the Show Dance Scholarship on Friday Evening Session.
- Each Solo will receive a placement in the Scholarship.
- Students can enter multiple solos but only one most scored solo will be qualified for the Scholarship.
- All Solos are scheduled to be danced on Thursday Evening Session. You can also dance your Solo during Friday Day Session if unable to attend on Thursday.
Download a Solo Entry Form for more information.
Expanded Junior Categories
- AMATEUR, PRO/AM and MIXED/AMATEUR PT1, PT2, J1, J2 & Youth CLOSED BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD & OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS.
- AMATEUR Junior (12-15) and Youth (16-180) SCHOLARSHIPS.
- SOLO STAR PT1, PT2, J1, J2 CLOSED BRONZE, SILVER & GOLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
Please download the most recent Entry Forms: http://csdancesport.com/registration
Expanded Pro/Am Categories
We are so excited to have a LIVE PERCUSSIONIST during All Sessions and Events. No doubt it will enhance your dance experience.
LIVE LATIN BAND
We are very excited to announce the performance of the “Best Cuban Dance Band of 2017!” by New York Latin Culture Magazine and “Best Band of Manhattan” 2015 by NPR/WNYC during Friday Night’s After Hours Party.
The explosive Los Habaneros are a force to behold on stage. Mixing musical styles from their home in Cuba with the diversity of sounds they encountered when they made New York City their home, Los Habaneros transcend traditional musical genres to create a real fusion that provokes fans into hip-shaking abandon. The band is comprised of a young generation of Havana-trained musicians, including director and singer Gerardo Contino, artistic director and pianist Axel Tosca Laugart, and percussionist Yusnier Sanchez Bustamante.
Top 20 Students!
Congratulations to the Top 20 World Pro-Am Dancesport Series Students!
See you all again in 2018!
SAVE THE DATES: October 4-7.
We negotiated a SPECIAL RATE of $99 (includes tax, tolls and tip) for car service from La Guardia Airport to Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa.
Please contact EVEREADY Executive Car Service directly:
Mention Constitution State Dancesport Championships to get a DISCOUNTED RATE.
NEW FOR 2017!
Gentlemen’s Multi-Dance Championships were added in Ballroom, Smooth, Latin & Rhythm for Closed Bronze, Closed Silver, Open Gold & Open Senior.
Like Us on Facebook!
Evgeny Dyachenko & Inna Ivanenko
October 5-8, 2023
Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa
243 Tresser Blvd.
Stamford, CT 06902